RE: pgbench: option delaying queries till connections establishment? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: pgbench: option delaying queries till connections establishment?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dear Fabien,

> and this will wait till its time comes. In the mean time, I think that you
> should put the patch status as you see fit, independently of the other
> patch: it seems unlikely that they would be committed together, and I'll
> have to merge the remaining one anyway.

OK. I found the related thread[1], and I understood you will submit another patch
on the thread.

PostgreSQL Patch Tester says all regression tests are passed, and
I change the status to "Ready for committer."

[1]: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/31/2827/

Thank you for discussing with me.

Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED