RE: libpq debug log - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From k.jamison@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: libpq debug log
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

I have not tested nor review the latest patch changes yet, but I am reporting the compiler errors.
I am trying to compile the patch since V12 (Alvaro's version), but the following needs to
be fixed too because of the complaints: doc changes and undeclared INT_MAX

libpq.sgml:5893: parser error : xmlParseEntityRef: no name
      of tracing.  If <literal>(flags & TRACE_SUPPRESS_TIMESTAMPS)</literal> is
                                       ^
libpq.sgml:8799: parser error : chunk is not well balanced
postgres.sgml:195: parser error : Failure to process entity libpq
  &libpq;
         ^
postgres.sgml:195: parser error : Entity 'libpq' not defined
  &libpq;
         ^
fe-misc.c: In function ‘pqStoreFrontendMsg’:
fe-misc.c:903:35: error: ‘INT_MAX’ undeclared (first use in this function)
    if (conn->fe_msg->max_fields > INT_MAX / 2)

Regards,
Kirk Jamison