RE: [Patch]: Documentation of ALTER TABLE re column type changes onbinary-coercible fields - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From k.jamison@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: [Patch]: Documentation of ALTER TABLE re column type changes onbinary-coercible fields
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday, January 29, 2020 3:56 AM (GMT+9),  Mike Lissner wrote:
> Hi all, I didn't get any replies to this. Is this the right way to send in a patch to the
> docs?

Hello,
Yes, although your current patch does not apply as I tried it in my machine.
But you can still rebase it.
For the reviewers/committers to keep track of this, I think it might be better to
register your patch to the commitfest app: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/27/,
and you may put it under the "Documentation" topic.

There's also a CFbot to check online whether your patch still applies cleanly
and passes the tests, especially after several commits in the source code.
Current CF: http://commitfest.cputube.org/index.html
Next CF: http://commitfest.cputube.org/next.html

Regards,
Kirk Jamison