RE: Perform streaming logical transactions by background workers and parallel apply - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From wangw.fnst@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: Perform streaming logical transactions by background workers and parallel apply
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thur, Dec 29, 2022 21:25 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 28, 2022 at 10:09 AM wangw.fnst@fujitsu.com
> <wangw.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:
> >

> I have made a number of changes in the comments, removed extra list
> copy in pa_launch_parallel_worker(), and removed unnecessary include
> in worker. Please see the attached and let me know what you think.
> Feel free to rebase and send the remaining patches.

Thanks for your improvement.

I've checked it and it looks good to me.
Rebased the other patches and ran the pgident for the patch set.

Attach the new patch set.

Regards,
Wang wei

Attachment