RE: Added schema level support for publication. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: Added schema level support for publication.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday, August 25, 2021 5:37 PM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> Attached v21 patch has the changes based on the new syntax and fixes
> few of the other review comments provided by reviewers.

Thanks for your new patch. I saw the following warning when building, please have a look.

publicationcmds.c: In function ‘ConvertPubObjSpecListToOidList’:
publicationcmds.c:212:23: warning: ‘prevobjtype’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
    pubobj->pubobjtype = prevobjtype;

Regards
Tang