RE: Perform streaming logical transactions by background workers and parallel apply - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: Perform streaming logical transactions by background workers and parallel apply
Date
Re: Perform streaming logical transactions by background workers and parallel apply  (Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Friday, December 23, 2022 5:20 PM houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com <houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> I noticed a CFbot failure in one of the new testcases in 015_stream.pl which
> comes from old 032_xx.pl. It's because I slightly adjusted the change size in a
> transaction in last version which cause the transaction's size not to exceed the
> decoding work mem, so the transaction is not being applied as expected as
> streaming transactions(it is applied as a non-stremaing transaction) which cause
> the failure. Attach the new version patch which fixed this miss.

Since the GUC used to force stream changes has been committed, I removed that
patch from the patch set here and rebased the testcases based on that commit.
Here is the rebased patch set.

Best regards,
Hou zj

Attachment