Re: PL/SQL Function: self-contained transaction? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Richard_D_Levine@raytheon.com
Subject Re: PL/SQL Function: self-contained transaction?
Date
List pgsql-sql
I think the Enterprise DB folks are actively working it.  I don't know what
their plans to release their work back to the community are.

Mail thread:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2005-08/msg00582.php

Article: http://oetrends.com/news.php?action=view_record&idnum=428

Home: http://www.enterprisedb.com