Fw: ecpg error --> DbPg_cre_sect_buf.pgc:1334: ERROR: syntax error at or near "RELEASE" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From jason.ctr.alburger@faa.gov
Subject Fw: ecpg error --> DbPg_cre_sect_buf.pgc:1334: ERROR: syntax error at or near "RELEASE"
Date
Re: Fw: ecpg error --> DbPg_cre_sect_buf.pgc:1334: ERROR:  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: Fw: ecpg error --> DbPg_cre_sect_buf.pgc:1334: ERROR: syntax error at or near "RELEASE"  (Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-general

>    I think you should omit the word "RELEASE" after the
> "ROLLBACK".

Will this still result in the closed DB connection that the "ROLLBACK
RELEASE" used to give me?

Jason Alburger
HID/NAS/LAN Engineer
L3/ATO-E En Route Peripheral Systems Support
609-485-7225
----- Forwarded by Jason CTR Alburger/ACT/CNTR/FAA on 02/22/2006 10:20 AM
-----

             Ludwig Isaac Lim
             <ludz_lim@yahoo.c
                                       Jason CTR Alburger/ACT/CNTR/FAA@FAA
             02/22/2006 10:15                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [GENERAL] ecpg error -->
                                       DbPg_cre_sect_buf.pgc:1334: ERROR:
                                       syntax error at or near "RELEASE"

Hi:

   I think you should omit the word "RELEASE" after the
"ROLLBACK".

Ludwig Lim