Re: ODBC - call failed - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Deepa Ramamurthy
Subject Re: ODBC - call failed
Date
List pgsql-odbc

I edited the config file and then stopped the service.
When I tried to start it again, I got the message
"The PostgreSQL Database Server 8.0-beta1 service on Local Computer started and then stopped.
Some services stop automatically if they have no work to do, for example, the Performance Logs and Alerts service."

Thanks.
Deepa

"Luc ROLLAND" <luc@rolland-fr.com>

08/24/2004 02:39 PM