Re: - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Nick Fankhauser
Subject Re:
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
The short answer is no- I can't recall anyone ever having a problem with a
non-integer field if the variable receiving the value is appropriately
typed.

The long answer is that if you can supply a sample of the code where this
problem is occurring, someone on the list may be able to help. In addition,
knowing the versions of various software components (and what they are) is
important. I gather you're using a tag library with JSPs?

-Nick