... - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Brendan Caylor: Forgecom
Subject ...
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
To whom ever it may concern,

We are having trouble with what we think is the JDBC driver.

We can query a PostgreSQL database without problems except for when a query
that contains a field with a data type of decimal. When running a script,
the following runtime error occurs:

Message: General SQL Error
Tag Context: CFQUERY: Line=1; Column=1
Detail: Database reported: Bad Integer 1.95

It seems that its trying to interpret the value of the field, which in this
case is 1.95, as an integer and of course it isn't so bombs.

It would be interesting to know if anyone else has reported a similar
problem and if so what was the resulting fix to the bug.

What is going wrong here, any help would be much appreciated.

With many thanks in advance,

Brendan Caylor
Forgecom.