RE: Performance (was: The New Slashdot Setup (includes MySql server)) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject RE: Performance (was: The New Slashdot Setup (includes MySql server))
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I don't mind so much about the performance in this case.
The difference would be little.

Isn't it a fundamental principle to define primary(unique
identification) constraint for each table ?
I had never thought that the only one index of pg_attrdef
isn't an unique identification index until I came across the
unexpcted result of my DROP COLUMN test case.

Comments ?

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp