Re: Need SQL Help Finding Current Status of members - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Michael Avila
Subject Re: Need SQL Help Finding Current Status of members
Date
List pgsql-sql
The table is not empty. I did some playing around with the SQL Statement but
got no where. So I added a record status column that will be non-NULL when
the status becomes history because a new status is added. Yeah, I cheated to
make it easy!! LOL But it now works and that is what counts!

Thanks for the help.

Mike