Re: pgAdmin Docker container: specify web URL path prefix? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Glen Bakeman
Subject Re: pgAdmin Docker container: specify web URL path prefix?
Date
List pgsql-admin

Yogesh,

Not only was my DuckDuckGo-fu failing me, I didn't even get to the bottom of the page...

I had to make a few small tweaks since I'm on Traefikv2, but I'd be happy to update the documentation. Thank you for putting me in the right direction!

Glen