Re: Is my MySQL Gaining ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paul Ganainm
Subject Re: Is my MySQL Gaining ?
Date
List pgsql-general
xzilla@users.sourceforge.net says...

> Do you have a link that verifies this?  I hadn't heard this at all and
> find it somewhat surprising given their disregard for the initial
> complaints...

OK, link per se I do not have, but if you look in some of the Firebird
(the database) lists, you will find serious complaints - try
news.atkin.com if you want to search.

Take a look at www.mozilla.org to see how "committed" they are to
removing the "Firebird" name from their offering. It should have gone
ages ago, they could have even said something like "Mozilla Firebird",
but no, it's all Firebird this and Firebird that...

Paul...

--
plinehan  y_a_h_o_o  and d_o_t  com
C++ Builder 5 SP1, Interbase 6.0.1.6 IBX 5.04 W2K Pro

"XML avoids the fundamental question of what we should do,
by focusing entirely on how we should do it."

quote from http://www.metatorial.com