Re: 7.4 release news item on postgresql.org

From: Paul Ganainm
Subject: Re: 7.4 release news item on postgresql.org
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

7.4 release news item on postgresql.org  ("Merlin Moncure", )
 Re: 7.4 release news item on postgresql.org  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: 7.4 release news item on postgresql.org  (Robert Treat, )
 Re: 7.4 release news item on postgresql.org  ("Merlin Moncure", )
  Re: 7.4 release news item on postgresql.org  (Paul Ganainm, )

 says...

> > Thanks, but a critique doesn't do us much good if you don't supply
> > alternate
> > text.  How about you just re-write the paragraph and I'll post it?

> My pleasure.

> Original:
> Version 7.4 has been released after a long testing period, due to the
> rather large number of new "enterprise" features we have. Click download
> links above to download it, or read more to find out about our new
> features.

> Revised:
> After twelve months of development an extended testing period,

After twelve months of development and an extended testing period,

Note addition an "and".

Paul...

--

plinehan  x__AT__x  yahoo  x__DOT__x  com

C++ Builder 5 SP1, Interbase 6.0.1.6 IBX 5.04 W2K Pro

Please do not top-post.