Re: email addreses on postgresql.org

From: Paul Ganainm
Subject: Re: email addreses on postgresql.org
Date: ,
Re: email addreses on postgresql.org  (Alvaro Herrera Munoz)
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

email addreses on postgresql.org  (Christopher Kings-Lynne, )
 Re: email addreses on postgresql.org  (Devrim GUNDUZ, )
 Re: email addreses on postgresql.org  (Paul Ganainm, )
  Re: email addreses on postgresql.org  (Larry Rosenman, )
  Re: email addreses on postgresql.org  (Alvaro Herrera Munoz, )
 Re: email addreses on postgresql.org  (Bruno Wolff III, )

 says...

> Instead, what about replacing @ sign with " at " ?

I think that the harvesters of email addresses are well beyond that at
this stage - they certainly have my email address and look at the way
I've mangled it in my .sig.

I have incredible amounts of spam - I'm at a loss as to what to do!

Paul...

--

plinehan  x__AT__x  yahoo  x__DOT__x  com

C++ Builder 5 SP1, Interbase 6.0.1.6 IBX 5.04 W2K Pro

Please do not top-post.