Remove INT64_FORMAT in translatable strings - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Japin Li
Subject Remove INT64_FORMAT in translatable strings
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I found the following lines in pg_backup_tar.c.

    if (len != th->fileLen)
    {
        char        buf1[32],
                    buf2[32];

        snprintf(buf1, sizeof(buf1), INT64_FORMAT, (int64) len);
        snprintf(buf2, sizeof(buf2), INT64_FORMAT, (int64) th->fileLen);
        fatal("actual file length (%s) does not match expected (%s)",
              buf1, buf2);
    }

we can rely on %lld/%llu and we decided to use them in translatable strings.
See 6a1cd8b.

However, I am not sure how to update the *.po files under the pg_dump/po
directory. Any suggestions?

--
Regrads,
Japin Li.