Re: On login trigger: take three - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: On login trigger: take three
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 18 Mar 2022, at 08:24, a.sokolov@postgrespro.ru wrote:

> -       auth_extra       => [ '--create-role', 'repl_role' ]);
> +       auth_extra       => [ '--create-role', 'repl_role,regress_user' ]);

Looking at the test in question it's not entirely clear to me what the original
author really intended here, so I've changed it up a bit to actually test
something and removed the need for the regress_user role.  I've also fixed the
silly mistake highlighted in the postgresql.conf.sample test.

Attachment