Re: XID formatting and SLRU refactorings (was: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Japin Li
Subject Re: XID formatting and SLRU refactorings (was: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 23 Mar 2022 at 01:22, Maxim Orlov <orlovmg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Here is v24. Changes are:
> - correct commit messages for 0001 and 0002
> - use uint64 for SLRU page numbering instead of int64 in v23
> - fix code formatting and indent
> - and minor fixes in slru.c
>
> Reviews are very welcome!

Thanks for updating the patchs. I have a little comment on 0002.

+                                errmsg_internal("found xmax %llu" " (infomask 0x%04x) not frozen, not multi, not
normal",
+                                                                (unsigned long long) xid, tuple->t_infomask)));

IMO, we can remove the double quote inside the sentence.

--
Regrads,
Japin Li.