Re: XMAX_LOCK_ONLY and XMAX_COMMITTED (fk/multixact code) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: XMAX_LOCK_ONLY and XMAX_COMMITTED (fk/multixact code)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 22, 2022 at 04:13:47PM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> Just skimming this thread quickly, I really have no idea what this is trying
> to achieve and the commit message doesn't help either...  I didn't read the
> referenced thread, but I shouldn't have to, to get a basic idea.

Ah, my bad.  I should've made sure the context was carried over better.  I
updated the commit message with some basic information about the intent.
Please let me know if there is anything else that needs to be cleared up.

--
Nathan Bossart

Attachment