Re: FW: Cygwin PostgreSQL Information and Suggestions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joel Burton
Subject Re: FW: Cygwin PostgreSQL Information and Suggestions
Date
List pgsql-hackers

... and it's worth remembering, too, that for some cases, connect time is
completely unimportant: most of my work against PG is using shared,
persistent connections from a web app (Zope); it could take 20 mins to make
the initial connection and I'd still be happy. (Note to hackers: do not
implement this 20min connect, though. :) )

- J.

Joel BURTON | joel@joelburton.com | joelburton.com | aim: wjoelburton
Knowledge Management & Technology Consultant