Foreign Key documentation problem - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Rickey Costas
Subject Foreign Key documentation problem
Date
List pgsql-docs
Hello,

the web documentation (and possibly the source from whatever it is
generated) for sql-createtable (URL:
http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?sql-createtable.html) appears to
have a problem.

The description of foreign key mentions that:

" The FOREIGN KEY table constraint is similar to that for column
constraints, with the additional capability of encompassing multiple
columns.

Refer to the section on the FOREIGN KEY column constraint for more
information."

but there isnt any foreign key column constraint. At least I couldn't find
any !

I've also added a docnote at the bottom of the web page with a link to
someone (not me !) who has written an example on foreign key usage, in case
someone else needs it.

Hope that helps,

Rickey.