RE: [Bus error] huge_pages default value (try) not fall back - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Fan Liu
Subject RE: [Bus error] huge_pages default value (try) not fall back
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I had created a new package for my customer with -d for initdb, but they said they can accept current workaround.
As I don't have an NODE has hugepage on, I will not able to collect the logs.

I'd like to thank you again for the supporting and troubleshooting. I think we may close this ticket.

BRs,
Fan Liu
ADP Document Database PG

-----Original Message-----
From: Dmitry Dolgov <9erthalion6@gmail.com>
Sent: 2020年2月24日 18:39
To: Fan Liu <fan.liu@ericsson.com>
Subject: Re: [Bus error] huge_pages default value (try) not fall back

>> On Fri, Feb 21, 2020, 3:19 AM Fan Liu <fan.liu@ericsson.com<mailto:fan.liu@ericsson.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Attached core dump file, could you take a look?
>
> I can take a look on Monday, but at the same time if you have issues
> on initdb stage you try to run it with -d option and check out
> debugging output, should be helpful.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a meaningful stack trace from this dump, most likely due to different versions (I
hopedthat the latest pgdg package with 10 for bionic would fit). But you can also try to post it following this
instructions[1].

[1]: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Generating_a_stack_trace_of_a_PostgreSQL_backend