Re: [Bus error] huge_pages default value (try) not fall back - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Dmitry Dolgov
Subject Re: [Bus error] huge_pages default value (try) not fall back
Date
List pgsql-bugs
>> On Fri, Feb 21, 2020, 3:19 AM Fan Liu <fan.liu@ericsson.com<mailto:fan.liu@ericsson.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Attached core dump file, could you take a look?
>
> I can take a look on Monday, but at the same time if you have issues
> on initdb stage you try to run it with -d option and check out
> debugging output, should be helpful.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a meaningful stack trace from this
dump, most likely due to different versions (I hoped that the latest
pgdg package with 10 for bionic would fit). But you can also try to post
it following this instructions [1].

[1]: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Generating_a_stack_trace_of_a_PostgreSQL_backend