Re: Feature Request --- was: PostgreSQL Performance Tuning - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From H.J. Sanders
Subject Re: Feature Request --- was: PostgreSQL Performance Tuning
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hello.

Just my 2 cents, and not looking to the technical aspects:

setting up PSQL is the weakest point of PSQL as we have experienced ourself,
once it is running it is great.

I can imagine that a lot of people of stops after their first trials after
they have
experienced the troubles and performance of a standard set up.

This is ofcourse a lost user forever.

So anything that could be done to get an easier and BETTER setup would
strongly enhance PSQL.

My 2 cents.

Henk Sanders