Re: SQL to determine Tablenames, Primarykeys & Foreignkeys - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: SQL to determine Tablenames, Primarykeys & Foreignkeys
Date
List pgsql-php
It will (on 7.2) but it will also include all other triggers.  I'm telling
you right now that getting foreign keys from trigger info on 7.2 and below
is an unholy nightmare.

Basically all a FK is is a trigger on the child table and two on the parent.

Chris