Re: SQL to determine Tablenames, Primarykeys & Foreignkeys - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Kevin Gordon
Subject Re: SQL to determine Tablenames, Primarykeys & Foreignkeys
Date
List pgsql-php
Thanks Chris. I am not certain that this actually lists foreign keys:
kgdb=# SELECT t.tgname
kgdb-# FROM pg_trigger t, pg_class c
kgdb-# WHERE c.relname='menu_lines' AND c.oid = t.tgrelid;
           tgname
 RI_ConstraintTrigger_16675
(1 row)
Does \d Tablename indicate which fields are primary keys and which
fields are Foreign Keys?