Re: Basic DOMAIN Support - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: Basic DOMAIN Support
Date
List pgsql-patches
> "Rod Taylor" <rbt@zort.ca> writes:
> > Anyway, I copped out and added a %expect 1.
>
> Sorry, but we agreed long ago that %expect is *not* an acceptable
> alternative to getting the bugs out of your yacc productions.

Just a quick questions.  Every time I try to apply one of these patches
(patch < domain.patch) in the pgsql directory checked out from latest CVS, I
get all sorts of bad hunk errors and stuff.  Do these matter?  How do I
apply a patch?  I just thought I'd do a 64bit compile of Rod's code to help
him find errors...

Chris