Re: WIN32 native ... lets start?!? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: WIN32 native ... lets start?!?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Maybe Vince could set up a Win32 porting project page, and since we now seem
to have a few interested parties willing to code on a native Win32 version,
they should have their own project page.  This could make communication
easier for them and make sure the project doesn't die...

Chris