regular expression question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joel Rodrigues
Subject regular expression question
Date
Re: regular expression question  ("Jim C. Nasby" <jim@nasby.net>)
Re: regular expression question  (Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann@yahoo.com>)
Re: regular expression question  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
Re: regular expression question  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@dcc.uchile.cl>)
List pgsql-general

I'm trying to write a check on a column restricting the data to
numerals from 0-9, commas,  dashes '-' and single spaces. To allow the
entry of something like "134-140, 310-312".

I seem to have got everything but the single spaces.

Hope you can help !

Cheers,

Joel</fontfamily></fixed>
Hi,