Re: PgJDBC: code reformat - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kevin Wooten
Subject Re: PgJDBC: code reformat
Date
Re: PgJDBC: code reformat  (danap <danap@itstriangle.com>)
Re: PgJDBC: code reformat  (Gavin Flower <GavinFlower@archidevsys.co.nz>)
List pgsql-jdbc
I have no dog in this fight… but a helpful hint WRT IDEs is to make a format in Eclipse, export the XML, and check it
intothe project.  Netbeans & IDEA can import the Eclipse format.

Then you're not limited by whatever is included by the IDE.

> On Dec 27, 2015, at 8:16 AM, Markus KARG <markus@headcrashing.eu> wrote:
>
> I actually did NOT vote for "braces on new line". In fact I hate that style and always have opening braces on the
SAMEline. What I actually said was that if we decide for a near-Sun-Style it makes more sense to go with pure-sun-Style
instead,as that is built into IDEs already -- even if it produces a style a do not like much.

https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/blob/197175039068446a15c30d2b5e949f1eae08515d/pgjdbc/src/main/java/org/postgresql/hostchooser/HostRequirement.java#L16-L29

https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/blob/197175039068446a15c30d2b5e949f1eae08515d/pgjdbc/src/main/java/org/postgresql/jdbc/PgResultSet.java#L2439

https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/blob/197175039068446a15c30d2b5e949f1eae08515d/pgjdbc/src/main/java/org/postgresql/Driver.java#L353-L373

https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/blob/197175039068446a15c30d2b5e949f1eae08515d/pgjdbc/src/main/java/org/postgresql/jdbc/PgResultSet.java#L2462-L2512