Re: Help! How to find the definition of a user-defined function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Darrin Ladd
Subject Re: Help! How to find the definition of a user-defined function
Date
List pgsql-general
Yeah, I know what you mean!  It took me a while of just weeding through the
system tables to finally find where this was stored!  If you do the
following, then you'll see what you want:

select prosrc from pg_proc where proname = '<function name>'

just replace the <function name> with your function's name and you've got
it!

Darrin