Re: Copy entire file as one field - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Warren Massengill
Subject Re: Copy entire file as one field
Date
List pgsql-novice
I'm not really a Perl programmer. I can see how to write a loop and open a
specific file but don't know how to tell Perl to copy the file into a db or
how to work through a directory of files of various names. But I'll work on
it.

Thanks,
Warren