RE: [ADMIN] Trying to communicate to remote host via PG - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Jackson, DeJuan
Subject RE: [ADMIN] Trying to communicate to remote host via PG
Date
List pgsql-admin
Are you running the postmaster with the -i option?
It needed to do TCP/IP connections.  Without the -i option postgres will
only accept Unix socket communication which as I understand it can only
be done from localhost.

Hope this helps,
        -DEJ