Re: Where are PL/pgsql definitions kept? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jerry LeVan
Subject Re: Where are PL/pgsql definitions kept?
Date
List pgsql-general
Ahh, thank you, the definition is actually stored in pg_proc in the
prosrc column.

I have been examining the system tables using my home brewed BiggerSQL
Postgresql Database Browser ( http://homepage.mac.com/levanj/Cocoa ) a
MacOS X utility.

BiggerSQL displays tables in a table format, one row per record.

When I displayed the pg_proc table it *appeared* that that column
contained
an empty string. Evidently the stored string starts with a new line
character.

Using the "arrow" keys to advance into the field got me to the next
line in
the definition and I was able to then see the rest of the definition ;(.

Thank you :)

Jerry