RE: Fwd: Problems inserting data - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject RE: Fwd: Problems inserting data
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I don't have any mail from pgsql-general for 2 days either.

> I have really strange problem with insert.
> It worked before...
>
> Sep 12 04:48:34 mx postgres[25768]: DEBUG:  query: insert into
> listmembers (server_id,email,name)
> values(12836,'lan@technoart.net','LAN IV')
> Sep 12 04:48:34 mx postgres[25768]: ERROR:  Index 13853499 does not exist
>
> What does this error mean???
> From the source code I can get that this mean that relation with
> this oid is
> invalid, but problem is that I do not have such relation in pg_class.
>
> webmailstation=> select * from pg_class where oid=13853499;

Could you try select oid from pg_class;
and find an oid=13853499 entry ?

> And I can not found it in pg_index.
>
> webmailstation=> select * from pg_index where indexrelid=13853499;

Could you also tryselect indexrelid from pg_index;
and find an indexrelid=13853499 entry ?

If you could find such an entry,your system indexes may be broken.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue