argh! NOTICE: Rel webhit_details_formatted: TID 7/17: OID IS INVALID. TUPGONE 0. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alfred Perlstein
Subject argh! NOTICE: Rel webhit_details_formatted: TID 7/17: OID IS INVALID. TUPGONE 0.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
NOTICE:  Rel webhit_details_formatted: TID 7/17: OID IS INVALID. TUPGONE 0.

This happens after a while.   Then I try:

# select * into wdbak from webhit_details_formatted;
FATAL 1:  Memory exhausted in AllocSetAlloc()
pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.       This probably means the backend terminated abnormally
  before or while processing the request.

The connection to the server was lost. Attempting reset: Succeeded.
# select * into wdbak from webhit_details_formatted;
FATAL 1:  Memory exhausted in AllocSetAlloc()
pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.       This probably means the backend terminated abnormally
  before or while processing the request.

The connection to the server was lost. Attempting reset: Succeeded.

# vacuum verbose analyze webhit_details_formatted;
NOTICE:  --Relation webhit_details_formatted--
NOTICE:  Rel webhit_details_formatted: TID 7/17: OID IS INVALID. TUPGONE 0.

85605 pgsql     -2   0  1138M   765M biofre 0   0:21  7.32%  7.32% postgres

Arrrrrrrrrgh!

kill -ABRT 85605

Unfortunatly the core file I wanted was nuked because afterwards
all backends cored.  I've set up the system to dump to $name.$pid.core
I'll try to get a more meaningful bug report.

ung. :(