Re: What's the CURRENT schema ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject Re: What's the CURRENT schema ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

OK I can see at 4.20. If a reference to a <table name> does not explicitly contain a <schema
dependson the context in which the <table name> appears and is governed by the rules for <schema qualified

name>.

Unfortunately I can't find what to see at 11.1. Please tell me where to see.

However I can see the following at 5.4 Names and Identifiers
11)   If a <schema qualified name> does not contain a <schema name>, then      Case:      a) If the <schema qualified
name>is contained in a <schema

definition>,      then the <schema name> that is specified or implicit in the <schema
definition>     is implicit.      b) Otherwise, the <schema name> that is specified or implicit for the
<SQL-clientmodule definition> is implicit.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue