Re: ERROR: Could not access status of transaction #### - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ralph Smith
Subject Re: ERROR: Could not access status of transaction ####
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you Scott!

I'm away from my desk and will dive back into it.
Fortunately I have two machines, each w/ 7.4 & 8.2 on them.  New
installs on Ubuntu 7.4.

As to why I had 'no role or database' errors yesterday, am I right
that it was either:
A)  I accidentally did a pg_dump when I thought I'd done a
pg_dumpall, or
B)  Using the text file output of pg_dumpall behaves differently on
import than the -Fc format?
I'd imported it w/ psql, since it was a text file.

Thanks!
Ralph Smith
smithrn@u.washington.edu