RE: Duplicate constraint names in 7.0.3 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject RE: Duplicate constraint names in 7.0.3
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Assuming that generating a context diff is a matter of going 'cvs diff -c
heap.c' then attached is a context diff.

To jog people's memories, it's intended to fix the problem with the
following code creating duplicate constraint names:

CREATE TABLE "test" (
   "a" int4,
   CHECK (a < 400),
   CONSTRAINT "$1" CHECK (a > 5)