RE: DROP CONSTRAINT patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject RE: DROP CONSTRAINT patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
No actually, I'm quite confident of it - it works perfectly on my computer
and does exactly what it's supposed to do.  I have tested it extensively.
It also works in a transaction and gets rolled back properly.   However, I
haven't tested it with multiple backends simultaneously doing stuff.  I'm
pretty sure there won't be anything wrong with it though...

It's the stylistic stuff I don't know about.  For example, I issue a NOTICE
if more than one constraint was removed - I don't know if this is desirable
behaviour from the viewpoint of you guys (I personally think it's very
important!).

But hey...

Chris