Problems to be solved as soon as possible - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From The Guardian
Subject Problems to be solved as soon as possible
Date
Re: Problems to be solved as soon as possible  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-sql
Dear Support Team,We are hosting a website which was originally designed in some version of
Debian Linux and having PostgreSQL as back end. The developers have made a
script which creates several tables in the database. Some of the tables have
datatypes like DateTime. When i run those scripts in PostgreSQL of Red hat
Linux 7.2, they run perfectly. But when i run the same scrips in PostgreSQL
of Redhat Linux 9.0, it displays an error message of "data type DATETIME not
found."So can you please guide me what changes i have to make in the script of
creating tables at my end as a customer so that my application runs
smoothly.

Regards,
The Guardian.
Ph: 31074723 / 32511869.