Error: Template Id should be teh identifier of a template - help - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Alex
Subject Error: Template Id should be teh identifier of a template - help
Date
Re: Error: Template Id should be teh identifier of a template - help  ("David Johnston" <polobo@yahoo.com>)
List pgsql-sql

Hi, All!

When I execute this:

UPDATE HTMLPAGE SET PAGE_URL = REPLACE(PAGE_URL, '.dot', '.html') WHERE PAGE_URL LIKE '%.dot';

I get the following error from psql.  Could you tell me what is wrong or how to fix it?

Thanks,

Alex

Failed to execute SQL : SQL UPDATE HTMLPAGE SET PAGE_URL = REPLACE(PAGE_URL, '.dot', '.html') WHERE PAGE_URL LIKE '%.dot'; failed : ERROR: Template Id should be the identifier of a template