Re: Mailing list in French - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francois Suter
Subject Re: Mailing list in French
Date
List pgsql-general
> Well, the idea of mailing list is to exchange information and help
> each other.
> Obviously if few great things happen on some mailing list and others
> don't come
> to know it, defeats the purpose of having a mailing list.

I agree. This is one of my worries. If nothing happens on the French
list, it will be an empty shell. Then again, there seems to be a demand
for something not in English. So here goes and let's just hope it will
work out.

> As an experiment can we have a translation gateway so that these two
> lists, in
> general and french-general can interact? I mean the idea should be to
> help
> people getting communicate better rather than having a separate list
> as such.

That would be nice, but how could we go about that?

Cheers

Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/

"Would Descartes have programmed in Pascal?" - Umberto Eco