Re: Upgrading 9.6.9 to 10.4 - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From John Scalia
Subject Re: Upgrading 9.6.9 to 10.4
Date
List pgsql-admin
Tried several branches including the one you specified. None of them mentioned the newly revised PostgreSQL functions
thatwere causing the compilation to break. I did manage to alter the code so it will now build with either 9.6 or the
10.4instance. Was just sharing my experience as it was certainly broken prior.

Sent from my iPhone