Re: Some changes - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Some changes
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Luf,

Thanks, patches applied, though I have commented out the mylogs inside
the inner loop of CC_mapping as they *really* churn out a lot of
additional detail. I left them there though so if needed they can just
be uncommented.

Interestingly, this doesn't seem to fix the VB6 rowcount issue which I
still see as -1. Not sure why though - ADO uses SQLRowcount and now gets
the correct result, and SQLGetDiagField with SQL_HANDLE_STMT and
SQL_DIAG_CURSOR_ROW_COUNT which also appears to return the correct
value.

Needs some further thought I think....

Regards, Dave