Re: Data showing up as #Deleted in Access - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: Data showing up as #Deleted in Access
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> my problem in thread "application crash after error" occurs also only with
> text field.
> So this may be the same problem .

I don't think so. Your problem is specific. I try to describe it as
good as I can. I hope Dave or another guru can show me the right way.
I can correct your problem but I don't know if it doesn't break
another scenario ...
I don't give my hand off your problem. I only need advice from someone
who knows ODBC (not psqlODBC) better.

Hmmm. I get idea right now. I'll try it againist MySQL. It's ODBC is
open source so I can learn from it ...
Please could you change your example to support MySQL ODBC?
Maybe (or maybe not) it helps.

So please be patient I'm doing everything I can

Luf