Re: Debian AMD64 compile problem - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Debian AMD64 compile problem
Date
List pgadmin-support

Quite possibly. You normally get that error when pgAdmin is built in
debug mode and wx in non-debug, or static vs dynamic, unicode vs
non-unicode etc. All those errors should now be picked up by configure
following my recent re-working of the wx detection code.

I would try building your own version of wx from source.

Regards, Dave