Re: Debian AMD64 compile problem - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Joost Kraaijeveld
Subject Re: Debian AMD64 compile problem
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

> Yeah, it looks like it's finding libpq (which is not always a surpsie if
> it's somewhere in LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but failing to find the headers which
> it needs the precise location of. You can override the header path with
> --with-pgsql-include=/path/to/dir. It expects to find libpq-fe.h (and
> any dependencies) in the directory you specify.
Now I have an executable. Running the executable results in a strange
error:

jkr@Panoramix:~/even/pgadmin3-1.4.0-beta3/src$ ./pgadmin3
Fatal Error: Mismatch between the program and library build versions
detected.
The library used 2.6 (no debug,Unicode,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,wx
containers,compatible with 2.4),
and your program used 2.6 (no debug,Unicode,compiler with C++ ABI 102,wx
containers,compatible with 2.4).
Aborted

Any ideas? Could it be that the version of wxWidgeds I installed was
compiled with g++ 4.x and I actually used g++ 3.3.5 as I see that the
ABI version is different (102 vs 1002)?

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld